Fellowship Bible Church of Little Rock (FBC) is looking for an experienced Facilities Manager. The primary focus of the position is to support the ministry activities of FBC by providing a clean, functional, appealing, distraction-free environment conducive to effective ministry. This involves leading a diverse staff team to provide exemplary service and support to our congregation and ministry teams, the direction, planning and organization of the cleaning, maintenance and repair of existing church buildings and grounds, the set-up and tear-down of furnishings for ministry events, and the development and implementation of a strategic preventative maintenance plan.
Key responsibilities include:
• Oversight of the upkeep, cleaning and maintenance of the buildings and grounds of all three FBC campuses (Little Rock, Benton & Cabot)
• Recruiting, development and oversight of a diverse staff team of 15+ individuals
• Management of relationships with outside facility management vendors and service providers
• Oversight of physical security and safety infrastructure, systems and procedures
• Design and execution of scheduled preventive maintenance for property and equipment
• Management and scheduling of ongoing and one-time repairs, projects, and improvements
• Oversight of all building systems using a working knowledge of each system, including mechanical, electrical, lighting, security, fire, elevators and others
• Preparation and management of the departmental budget, including day-to-day activities of purchasing, classification of expenses, tracking and reporting of staff hours, etc.
• Determination and oversight of staff work schedules, training and discipline
• Oversight of set-up and tear-down of furnishings and clean-up for all ministry events
This position requires a high school degree or GED (college degree preferred) as well as 10 years of experience in the management of a large facility, preferably in a church setting, with at least five years in a leadership position.
Must possess a working knowledge of plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and various trade skills. Must be able to stand and bend for extended periods and be able to lift 50 lbs.
This is a full-time position (40+ hours per week). Regular work on Sundays as well as availability at odd hours and during inclement weather is required.
Additional Salary Information: Salary commensurate with experience. Full benefit plan including medical, dental, vacation, 403(b), life and long-term disability.
Fellowship Bible Church is a nondenominational church whose mission is making disciples who live by God's grace and for His glory at home and across the world. Located in Arkansas' state capital and largest city in the heart of the natural state, Fellowship celebrates its fortieth birthday this year. Birthed from a vision to equip followers of Christ to be and make disciples, we have grown from th...e early years of meeting in homes to a weekend attendance of over 3,500 adults and a missions outreach that spans the globe. Fellowship has three campuses in the central Arkansas metropolitan area and hopes to add more in the near future as God leads.