Job Title: Commercial Plumber
Pay: $17 to $24 hourly. – 2 years’ experience
$25 to $30 hourly. – 6 to 8 years’ experience
Hours: 7 am to 3:30 pm.
Location: 50 mile radius of Coraopolis, Pa
Benefits: After probationary period.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a commercial plumber or relevant schooling.
- Experience in industrial, government, healthcare, commercial and public facilities
- Pipe fitting, installation and all aspects of pipe work
- Commercial water heater and boiler repairs
- Project work (tenant improvement and construction work)
- All other aspects of commercial plumbing services
- Ability to work in residential service when necessary
- Review blueprints, building codes and specifications with the project manager to determine efficient job procedures and prefab opportunities
- Install underground storm, sanitary and water piping systems and extend piping to connect fixtures to these systems
- Understanding and knowledge of job site safety
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid Drivers’ License.
- Own reliable transportation.
- Must pass pre employment drug screen.
We are an EOE.