About CBRE (NYSE: CBG): At CBRE, you are empowered to take your career path into your own hands. Enjoy workplace flexibility in a global organization with tremendous scale. Work in an inclusive and collaborative environment with supportive teammates. Come experience the employee advantage at CBRE.
CBRE has a long-standing commitment to providing equal employment opportunity to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, veteran status, political belief, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
As a Fortune 500 worldwide leader in real estate services, CBRE’s more than 70,000 professionals provide exceptional outcomes for clients in 60+ countries. When it comes to real estate, CBRE sees potential everywhere. We turn scale into strength, expense into performance, and property into prosperity. Visit CBRE.com.
Job Description: Looking for DDC / Building Automation Controls Specialist (BAS)
* Provide direct support to existing/new HVAC DDC/ building automation control systems, which will include; programming, graphical user interfaces, system integrations, optimization, checkout and commissioning
* Ideal candidates should have a strong background in building automation system controls at a programming level
* Provide HVAC DDC / building automation control system field services and troubleshooting.
* Provide BAS service contract review and analysis providing recommendations to local engineering and property management teams
* Provide trend data analysis including export of data to Excel and creating graphic details of system operations. Provide support to facilities engineering staff. The individual will support the many facets of an installed base of BAS providing for expansion as well as troubleshooting and solving problems with real time BAS control systems.
* Qualified candidates will have experience with BAS equipment supporting the HVAC and energy management systems, maintenance, expansion and troubleshooting of the network, routers and computers. Experience with various serial interfaces, converters and protocols such as BACnet, MS/TP and Modbus is required.
* At the control level, qualified candidates should have experience with a variety of components that gather data and control the building automation system. This includes devices such as Direct Digital Controls (DDC) controllers, DDC Logic, sensors and end control devices, such as but not limited to Variable Frequency Drives (VFD's), dampers, actuators and valves.
* The individual chosen for this position will work as part of the regional energy team who provide support to a variety of technical areas that include the HVAC and Chilled Water Distribution systems, coordination of utility outages that impact the BAS, support of BAS installation and upgrades and oversight of BAS system commissioning.
* Responsible for servicing products and equipment on assigned projects and ensuring efficient operation.
* Ideal candidate is a team player who is highly motivated and eager to contribute to the success of the region.
Job Requirements: The ideal candidate must possess extensive HVAC systems and control system knowledge including:
* Strong experience with LON, Ethernet, Siemens P2 Ethernet, RS-485, TCP/IP Network Experience with multiple HVAC DDC/ building automation controls products and tools
* Certification at a programming level in at least one of the following is required: BMS platforms: Siemens, Johnson Controls Metasys, Honeywell, Andover, Automated Logic Controls, and/or Tridium.
* Strong computer literacy and communication skills
* Ability to read and understand engineering drawings including; wiring, architecture, and sequences.
* Capable of suggesting sequence changes to meet field conditions.
* Capable of completing red-line field changes to the drawings in the completion of as-built drawings
With access to top-tier market intelligence, planning, local site selection and asset strategies, our Global Workplace Services offering includes Enterprise Facilities Management (EFM), Project Management (PJM), Advisory & Transaction Services (A&T), and Management Consulting. We offer end-to-end expertise across all workplace types, scalable delivery, a commitment to world-class safety and ongoing innovations in building efficiencies, energy conservation and CRE technology.
Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer Women/Minorities/Persons with Disabilities/US Veterans
To apply for this position, please copy and paste the following link into your browser address bar: http://cbre.contacthr.com/52591523