Make your New Year's Resolution to work for a company that values you and your career goals! We offer on the job training and education benefits to continue your growth in the multi-family industry!
Duties include, but are not limited to: • Prepare vacant apartments for market ready status through turn-over repairs and improvements • Some experience with installation of ceiling fans, wall sockets and minor plumbing • May perform on-call and after-hours emergency services as required • Experience with pools is preferred but not required • Must be able to work with maintenance staff to maintain grounds and common areas
* Reliable transportation or live on site
* Tools to complete job tasks
* Maintenance experience for at least 1 year
* Able to read, write, and speak English
* Training in at least 4 of the following areas: Carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, HVAC, carpet repairs, refurbish and cleaning
Additional Salary Information: Excellent benefits, 40% rent discount (not required to live on site)