Deer Cross Apartments in Lufkin is seeking an experienced Service Tech for our apartment community of 168 units. This is not just a job but the chance for a long term career! We offer training in any other areas that you are interested, including training for promotion to a Service Manager position. We also offer excellent benefits included subsidized insurance, paid vacation and time off, 401k, 40% rent discount and many more!
The Assistant Apartment Maintenance person has authority and responsibility to perform the functions and tasks set forth in the following.
• Able to perform all maintenance requests, including A/C and appliance within 3 days
• Perform preventive maintenance and possible scheduling
• Make ready of vacant units, may include painting and carpet cleaning
• Assist Service Manager, if available, whenever needed
• Maintain a professional appearance • Available for rotating call
• 2 years experience in full-time apartment maintenance
• ability to communicate verbally and written with good English skills
• own tools to perform the job
• willing to contribute in other areas, i.e., cleaning grounds, painting, etc.
• maintenance training and MUST have current CFC certifications
Additional Salary Information: service bonuses, 40% rent discount if employee wants to live on site, excellent benefits
LumaCorp Inc. is a licensed Real Estate Broker and a member of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), The Apartment Association of Greater Dallas, The Apartment Association of Tarrant County, The Houston Apartment Association and a number of other local affiliates of the Texas Apartment Association. LumaCorp Inc. has been designated an Accredited Management Organization (AMO) by the Insti...tute of Real Estate Management.
LumaCorp Inc.'s three officers bring over 75 years of Texas real estate experience to meet today's challenging real estate environment. We have financed, managed and renovated garden apartment communities, retail centers and commercial space. Combined, we have directed property and asset management for properties with a total insured value in excess of $1.5 billion.