The role of Senior Property Manager is to oversee and coordinate, under limited supervision, all property management activities associated with multiple properties. The property manager will supervise, maintain and run properties for the owner, in an efficient, cost effective manner. The property manager is the liaison between the management office and property owners and between tenants and property owners or the Board of Directors.
Key Results Area – “What Winning Looks Like”
The variety of demands on this position requires someone who is flexible, organized, and capable of courteously balancing the needs of owners, tenants, vendors and co-workers. Building strong working relationships with the various people they interact with both within and outside of the office will show they are dedicated to working well with people. When other employees and clients express their appreciation for the hard work and effort put forth, and especially when there are minimal mistakes, it will be clear that this person is “winning”.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
1. Prepare and administer annual budgets for all properties in portfolio, including capital improvement budgets, reserve budgets and common area maintenance as well as tenant reimbursement estimates.
2. Enforce all property policies, collecting rent, past due balances, evictions and other property enforcement issues through litigation, if required.
3. Analyze financial reports each month and prepare an executive summary for each property for the Owner (or Board of Directors).
4. Attend all Board meetings and record meeting minutes. (For Commercial Associations, if applicable)
5. Maintain accurate and complete records for properties, tenant files, and associations as required by property type.
6. Review and approve all invoices and expenditures prior to payment for each property on a weekly basis.
7. Coordinate all Income Tax returns and corporate reports.
8. Determine property needs for maintenance and capital improvements/upgrades and arrange for those needs.
9. Responsible to coordinate and supervise all vendors (i.e. refuse, utilities, fire systems, porter services, lawn care etc...) based on property needs. This includes bidding, negotiating and executing contracts for all contracted services. Ensure vendors have proper licenses, insurance and permits.
10 years of Commercial Property Management experience
3+ years of CPM or RPM candidacy/designation is highly desirable
Strong knowledge of lease contracts, financial statements and legal and insurance aspects as they apply to commercial properties.
Basic knowledge of construction, including: building construction, roofing, carpentry, plumbing, electrical and HVAC.
Fluency with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Excel, Outlook, Word)
Associate or Bachelor Degree
Additional Salary Information: Bonus and incentive opportunies
The “Why” of First Capital Property Group Inc. (FCPG) is to build and protect wealth through expertise and stewardship. Our passion is serving clients by adding value to real estate investments and providing a comprehensive source of expertise to address all aspects of real estate. FCPG is an IREM® recognized AMO® firm and headquartered in Orlando, FL. The current 1.6 million square foot portfo...lio consist of office and retail properties. FCPG has been serving owners and clients of commercial properties in Central Florida for over 21 years. FCPG is a “full-service” commercial real estate firm providing leasing, property management, brokerage and consulting services. www.fcpg.com