Perform a variety of duties in and around the grounds and facilities. Maintain clean and sanitary environment. Will follow role assignments that are in alignment with the Patient Centered Medical Home Standards, and participate in all Patient Centered Medical Home efforts.
1. Perform and coordinates general maintenance.
2. Maintain HVAC system and electrical system.
3. Maintain facility grounds including trimming shrubbery, sweeps walks, snow removal and keeps the parking lot free of debris.
4. Assist in the receipts and transport of materials.
5. Maintain and store maintenance equipment. Orders and stocks supplies needed to insure clean and safe conditions (i.e. salt during winter months).
6. Ensures clinic area are toured twice daily for unclean conditions (i.e., paper/debris on floors), cleaned and maintained as necessary to preserve a clean sanitary environment.
7. Remove hazardous waste daily.
8. Performs other relates duties as assigned.
9. Must be available to work occasional Saturday hours, evening hours and/or may be required to work at a different site
High school diploma or equivalent required.
To apply: Submit resume and cover letter to include salary expectation.
Near North Health Service Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Mission of Near North Health Service Corporation (NNHSC) is to provide access to high quality health care and to improve the health and well-being of the diverse populations and communities we serve. We are a culturally sensitive, patient centered community health center that empowers individuals through education and health prevention, regardless of one’s ability to pay.