Timberglen Apartments in North Dallas is seeking an experienced Make Ready for our apartment community. This is not just a job but the chance for a long term career! We offer training in any other areas that you are interested, including training for promotion to an Assistant Maintenance position. We also offer excellent benefits included subsidized insurance, paid vacation and time off, 401k, 40% rent discount and many more! EPA HVAC certificaiton is NOT required. We will train you and pay for you to get certified.
The Maintenance Technician assists the Service Manager in maintaining the appearance of the property; to assist with the preventive maintenance program, and to follow safe work habits. Maintenance Technician has authority and responsibility to perform the function and tasks set forth below.
* Make ready of vacant units, may include painting and carpet cleaning
* Assist Service Manager or Service Technician whenever needed
* Assist Grounds keeper in maintaining grounds and pool
* Available for rotating call
* Assist in preventive maintenance/filter changes
* Reliable transportation or live on site
* Tools to complete job tasks
* Maintenance experience for at least 1 year
* Able to read, write, and speak English
* Training in at least 4 of the following areas: Carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, HVAC, carpet repairs, refurbish and cleaning
Additional Salary Information: in addition to salary -service bonuses, excellent benefits, 40% rent discount if employee chooses to live on site (not required), $1000 HIRING BONUS on first paycheck
LumaCorp Inc. is a licensed Real Estate Broker and a member of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), The Apartment Association of Greater Dallas, The Apartment Association of Tarrant County, The Houston Apartment Association and a number of other local affiliates of the Texas Apartment Association. LumaCorp Inc. has been designated an Accredited Management Organization (AMO) by the Institute of Real Estate Management.
LumaCorp Inc.'s three officers bring over 75 years of Texas real estate experience to meet today's challenging real estate environment. We have financed, managed and renovated garden apartment communities, retail centers and commercial space. Combined, we have directed property and asset management for properties with a total insured value in excess of $1.5 billion.