Position: Assembly Technician Location: Oakdale, Pa Pay: $16.00/hour. Hours: M – F, 7 am to 3:30 pm Benefits: Yes, after probationary period. 100% Primary, 60% for dependents. 401K – 3% matching.
Area company has some opportunities available for an assembly technician. This individual needs to be ready to work in a creative, non-repetitive atmosphere that is self-driven and can work without constant direction. The ideal candidate should have assembly experience in plumbing and electrical control and enjoy problem solving, however we are willing train.
Responsibilities could include assembly of polypropylene skids and enclosures, piping assembly, control panel wiring, testing, troubleshooting, packing for shipping, and other related activities.
The successful candidate must have good interpersonal communication skills, be a strong team player, and exhibit excellent customer relations skills.
The company, after probationary period, offers health benefits, 401K plan, paid holidays and vacations.
Duties and Qualifications (Please note that the candidate will not be required to do all the following. You will be assigned work that you demonstrate competence in.)
• Light assembly work may include: o PVC, CPVC, PVDF Piping o Stainless Steel Tubing o Welding of Polypropylene Sheet o TIG Welding Stainless Steel
• Assemble Chemical Feed Systems including: o Piping Fabrication (PVC, Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel) o General Assembly o Interconnection wiring
• Testing completed projects with strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Responsible for inventory control which may include:
o Pulling parts from inventory o Documenting inventory usage
• Assist in shipping and packing activities.
The successful candidate must be a quality focused individual ready to multitask in a challenging and fast paced environment.
We are an EOE.
• Have demonstrated track record of performing diligent and accurate work
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to read electrical wiring schematics and wire small to medium size industrial control panels.