Deloitte China The Deloitte China network of firms, backed by the global Deloitte network, deliver a full range of audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services to local, multinational and growth enterprise clients in China. We are one of the leading professional services providers with 19 offices in Beijing, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Dalian, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Harbin, Hefei, Jinan, Macau, Nanjing, Shenzhen, Suzhou, Tianjin, Wuhan and Xiamen in China. We have nearly 13,500 people working on a collaborative basis to serve clients, subject to local applicable laws. Deloitte drives progress. Our extensive service spectrum enables us to help clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. Deloitte invests in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empowers them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
To learn more about how Deloitte makes an impact that matters in the China marketplace, please connect with our Deloitte China social media platforms via www2.deloitte.com/cn/en/social-media .
Financial Advisory (FA) practice of Deloitte China provides strategic and financial advisory services to clients throughout all phases of the economic cycle. FA comprises several distinct but related global service lines whose shared principal objective is the creation and enhancement of shareholder and stakeholder value.
Valuation and Modelling Services guide and advise clients on valuation methodologies and provide valuation advisory services relating to business interests. These include intellectual property, intangible assets, common and preferred stock and other securities, partnership interests, employee stock option plans (ESOPs), private debt instruments, options, warrants, and other derivative products relevant to our clients.
1) Master's degree in Civil engineering, Architecture, Water Supply and Drainage, Electrical, HVAC, Engineering Cost, etc., have more than 2 years' working experience in Cost Engineering service;
2) Good language coordination, communication and writing skills, proficient in using office software and commonly used engineering cost service software such as 'Guanglianda';
3) Familiar with relevant specifications and operating procedures of current cost engineering advisory service;
4) Good Business English writing and speaking skills;
5) Being able and having the experience to independently or lead a team to complete small and medium-sized cost engineering service business is preferred; having similar work experience in industry-leading engineering cost advisory firm is preferred; having foreign project experience is preferred;
6) It is preferred to hold valid national certificate of registered cost engineer for either installation and civil engineering;
7) Diligent and pragmatic, able to work under constant pressure and accept business trips;
8) Dedication, strong sense of responsibility and good sense of teamwork.
Deloitte China refers to Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Hong Kong, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu in Macau, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Certified Public Accountants LLP in the Chinese Mainland and their respective affiliates practising in Hong Kong, Macau and the Chinese Mainland.
Requisition code: CN169916
Internal Number: 6472940
eFinancialCareers is a career site specializing in financial services.