Are you looking for a company that cares about people’s lives and health, including yours? At Olympus, we help make people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling, every day. We’re currently looking for a Field Reimbursement Manager to join us in our Redmond, WA office.
Let’s inspire healthier lives, together.
The Field Reimbursement Manager will be responsible for providing a range of education and training on coding, coverage and payment aspects of on-label Spiration Valve System (SVS) procedures for air leak and emphysema indications to the Olympus respiratory customer universe. The Field Reimbursement Manager will work to cultivate administrative and HCP relationships that assist with HVAC decision or support, Bronchoscopic lung volume reduction (BLVR) program development, billing, claims adjudication and payer outreach initiatives. The Field Reimbursement Manager will work with Olympus HEO&R, Sales and Marketing departments, as well as external consultants, on the development of reimbursement strategy and business planning.
In a typical day, you will:?
* Daily engagement with HCP’s and administrators to educate on coding, coverage and payment for EBV on-label procedures either during or after the sales cycle, depending on customer needs.
* Regular collaboration with field sales to ensure proper alignment on prioritization of customer targeting, logistics and ultimately timely delivery of reimbursement support.
* Partner with Sales, Marketing and Olympus Reimbursement (HEO&R) to ensure alignment on all field-based activities.
* Provide reimbursement support to HCP’s in preparation for VAC committee meetings.
* Educate institutional stakeholders (HCP’s, administrators, HVAC committees, material managers, and revenue cycle managers) on possible cost and revenue scenarios for BLVR utilizing the SVS calculator and other company approved reimbursement materials.
* Provide real-time assistance to HCPs and billers, in both office and hospital settings, on appropriate billing, prior authorization and denials.
* Provide customer education on the Olympus SERP program: how to enroll and service/support/benefits overview.
* Partner with Olympus Reimbursement (HEO&R) SERP support team to maintain real-time understanding of incoming customer inquiries.
* Partner with outside consultants on payer engagement activities as needed and directed by Olympus Reimbursement (HEO&R).
* Provide regular updates on field reimbursement issues to Sales, Marketing and Olympus Reimbursement (HEO&R).
* Support the development of business cases for health economics and reimbursement at regular business reviews to help facilitate reimbursement strategy and business planning.
* Participate as needed in development and/or review of customer facing collateral developed by Olympus Reimbursement.
* Timely input of customer contact information and activities into company CRM.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
* Highly functional in PowerPoint, Excel, Microsoft Word, SalesForce.com Superior writing, composition, English grammar skills a must.
*Proven ability to work independently.
* Ability to travel up to 75%, primarily domestic but not excluding international.
* Ability to work overtime, including evenings on occasion.
* MBA or other advanced degree preferred.
* Minimum 5-year experience in field level HCP and administrator engagement on coding, coverage and payment Coding certifications are preferred.
* Exceptionally team focused and actively contributes to a positive and innovative work environment.
* Strong senior leadership level presentation, negotiation and influencing skills.
* Strong logistical planning skills and experience.
* Demonstrates a breadth of functional reimbursement expertise that evidences an ability to influence and execute across customer types and regions.
* Proven record of consistently following through on commitments.
* Maintains and communicates realistic schedules and meets or beats deadlines.
* Service oriented approach, flexible and proactive towards changing needs.
* Works precisely according to procedures, rules and regulations, has a passion for continuous improvement and quality.
* Demonstrates the highest ethical standards, actively promotes trust, respect and integrity in all dealings both inside and outside the Company.
We realize work isn’t just a job to you.
It’s a big part of your life, but not the only part. That’s why we offer competitive salaries, a robust 401(k) program, annual bonus program and comprehensive medical benefits, as well as tuition reimbursement, flexible schedules, parental and adoption leave, on-site services and Colleague Affinity Networks — so you can be ready for where life can take you.
Internal Number: 5902BR
About Olympus Corporation of the Americas
At Olympus, we put a lot of good back into the world, and what we do really matters. We are committed to making people’s lives healthier, safer and more fulfilling every day by crafting innovative optical and digital solutions in medical technologies, microscopy, industrial solutions, cameras, and audio recorders.
We view our relationship with and commitment to our employees with the same passion. Everything we do at Olympus is a reflection of our vision, and everyone here helps to make it a reality. We’re invested in our employees, great ideas, and how they impact the communities around us. We see the world through multiple lenses and come together to find the right answers; the best solutions.
TRUE TO YOU. TRUE TO SOCIETY. TRUE TO LIFE.
Olympus America Inc
Olympus embraces diversity and inclusion. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, our policies as well as our values prohibit unlawful discrimination based on an employee's or applicant's race, color, sex, age, physical or mental disability, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, genetic information, ancestry, military or veteran status, or any other federal, state or local protected classification. EOE Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled