This position performs technical plumbing repairs and replacements through out the community in occupied & vacant apartment homes as well as common areas.
Plumbing License required.
1. Cut, assemble and install pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure
2. Install and maintain water supply systems
3. Locate and repair issues with water supply lines
4. Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets, etc.
Requirement and skills:
1. Proven experience as a plumber
2. Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems as well as appliances
3. Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, pro-press, etc)
4. Good communication and interpersonal skills
1. Complies with Greystar's safety and risk-management policies by attending and participating in the property's routine safety meetings, completing required training on OSHA and other safety related laws and requirements, and by reporting accidents and incidents promptly and accurately.
2. May periodically inspect work performed by contractors, vendors and other service providers to verify the work, materials and services meet quality standards, scope and specifications as required.
3. Assists in conducting routine and periodic property inspections to identify safety and risk management concerns, keep the property in good repair, and communicate concerns about the physical needs of the property to management.
Required Licenses or Certifications:
- Diploma from trade school or successful completion of apprenticeship
- Valid license to practice profession
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their base salary. Once eligible, team members may participate in the 401k plan. Regular, full-time team members are also offered a range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits from which to choose.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.