This position performs technical plumbing repairs and replacements throughout the community in occupied & vacant apartment homes as well as common areas. *Must be a current licensed Plumber
Plumbing License required.
1. Cut, assemble and install pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure
2. Install and maintain water supply systems
3. Locate and repair issues with water supply lines
4. Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets, etc.
Requirement and skills:
1. Proven experience as a plumber
2. Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems as well as appliances
3. Ability to handle plumbing tools and equipment (pipe wrenches, pipe cutters, pro-press, etc)
4. Good communication and interpersonal skills
1. Complies with Greystar's safety and risk-management policies by attending and participating in the property's routine safety meetings, completing required training on OSHA and other safety related laws and requirements, and by reporting accidents and incidents promptly and accurately.
2. May periodically inspect work performed by contractors, vendors and other service providers to verify the work, materials and services meet quality standards, scope and specifications as required.
3. Assists in conducting routine and periodic property inspections to identify safety and risk management concerns, keep the property in good repair, and communicate concerns about the physical needs of the property to management.
Required Licenses or Certifications:
- Diploma from trade school or successful completion of apprenticeship
- Valid license to practice profession
The hourly range for this position is $30.70-$46.00 (San Jose)
The base compensation rate will vary based on education, experience, skills, and geographic location, as applicable.
Greystar seeks to attract, recruit, advance and retain top talent. Greystar's compensation strategy is tailored to appropriately reward the skillset and experience that a team member will bring to the organization.
Depending on the position offered, regular full-time and part-time team members may be eligible to participate in a bonus program in addition to their salary. Team members may also participate in the 401k plan, once eligible. Regular, full-time team members are offered a range of medical, financial, and other benefits from which to choose.
For Union and Prevailing Wage roles compensation and benefits may vary from the listed information above due to Collective Bargaining Agreements and/or local governing authority.
Greystar will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.